AdSense

Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Boxing Wishlist: What fights are on your boxing wishlist?

By Peter Wells (twitter @boxingbrains):

It is always intriguing to fantasise possible fights, and as fight fans we do this every week. After every fight we suggest possible fights that could happen, and usually we have our own early predictions as to the outcome if ever these boxing matches were made.

That is why for the next few weeks, I shall be writing articles previewing fights that fight fans want to see happen in the next few years. I have already expressed my belief that there is a new golden era beginning between Light Welterweight and Light Middleweight, which is where a lot of my 'dream fights' will be coming from, although I will be previewing potential fights from every weight division.

Now even though I have plenty of fights on my very own wishlist, I would be very happy to hear your thoughts on what fights you would love to see happen. If you have any fights I haven't thought of myself then I will preview them. So if do indeed wish to make your thoughts heard, then leave the fights that you'd like to see in the comments at the bottom. Or you could also go on to Twitter and send me a tweet (@boxingbrains).

No comments:

Post a Comment